Monday, May 2, 2011

I Have Nothing -gfh

Yesterday was the last Sunday in Ennerdale Branch for Sister Malitha. I have enjoyed her so very much. She is positive and dedicated to the Gospel. A single mom with a young adult son who causes her worry over his drinking but saves her from snakes. Last month after church she asked me to take her to the train station so she could go to Soweto and stay with relatives because she had a SNAKE in her little place. She hates snakes! and she would not enter again until she knew it was gone. I didn't see her place but it is probably a 12X12 shanty like many of the others. Yesterday she bore her testimony in Relief Society and said: "I have nothing but I am very happy! I have the Gospel and it fills my life with happiness!" We will all miss Sister Malitha!
Sister Malitha is in the middle with the green scarf around her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment