Friday, June 25, 2010

This Made Me Smile! -gfh

I love my job when I get these kinds of emails! It totally makes me smile! This is a reply to a welcome letter I sent to a young man from Swaziland called to serve with us here in South Africa Johannesburg Mission.

"I AM VUSI IN SD(ELDER MAMBA),I AM SO HAPPY THAT I WILL BE SERVING IN JOBURG MISSION VERY SOON.I HOPE I WILL LOVE THE MISSOIN SO MUCH.
I WILL REPORT @THE MTC ON THE 19 AUGUST 2010.
VUSI IS A VERY FLEXIBLE SOMEBODY,WHO SMILES ALWAYS.VUSI LIKES JOKING SO MUCH.VUSI IS SOMEHOW SHY BUT NOT MUCH.
I WAS SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE A LETTER FROM PRESIDENT POULSEN.
THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VUSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pure heart to me. You've got to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his enthusiasm and how he refers to himself in the third person. I bet you can't wait to actually meet him. Post a picture then!

    ReplyDelete