Thursday, September 2, 2010

On The Ball! -gfh


The SAF MTC President came by and said I needed to take a picture of this and put up a sign that says "I am on the ball!" A couple of weeks ago I got the idea to sit on this large exercise ball several hours a day. All I do all day long is sit! It's got to be bad for the body. I checked out a website about using an exercise ball for an office chair and read nothing but good things. The first day I only sat on it for and hour and went home that night feeling "new" muscles in my back, glutes and hamstrings. Hoping this will be one way to prevent "secretary fanny" and supplement my minimal morning exercise routine.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great idea! I think I might just have to try that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea...may try it as I sit a lot most days. I remember when JaneAnne used a ball like that as she was hugely pregnant...I guess it's good we're not in that way, at least.

    ReplyDelete